Saturday, January 24, 2015

Daily Journal: 1-24-2015

I planned to work out before our event in Robinsons Cybergate but I realized that I need to be early because I have bosses from Manila coming to the event. I went early and I arrived around 11:30 am. Ariane was the only one at the exhibit and my agents did not have guests yet. I had a some snacks with Ms. Christine and the boys from marketing. In the afternoon, Geneva had her guest.  Ariana and Christy had guests too. I was able to see Tita Anette and Lotlot.

Lotlot and I ate at Kublai Khan then we had a round of coffee and bread at Bo's Coffee courtesy of Robinsons Homes. I can say that the event was quite successful. The agents were participative and they brought some guests.  I passed by offloads to buy a slice of blueberry cheesecake and silvannas for my wife.


3 Good Things:
1. Agents had guests in the event.
2. I got a surprise money from Robinsons Homes.
3. I was able to give Tita Anette and Lotlot some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment