Friday, January 23, 2015

Daily Journal 1-23-2015

I spent the whole morning basically blogging and writing after I drove Stephie to school.  I fell asleep staring at the monitor at around noontime. Anne asked me to come with them to inspect Aspen Heights and the competitor projects. I arrived at Parkmall at 1:30 pm but it took them around 2 hours to fetch me at the mall.  While waiting, I looked around and took photos of some of the animals at the Pet Expo.  I also had some vegetable lumpia as snacks.  

At around 3:30, the group proceeded to Consolacion.  The were quiet a number of changes at the site.  There were new flags and billboards upon entering Aspen Heights Subdivision. The alleys were also being constructed already.  The roads at the overlooking portion of the subdivision is almost complete.  I would like to update my blog for Aspen Heights after seeing the changes. We got stuck somewhat in traffic at the barangay road near Forum School.  It is kinda annoying that the road has not been widened.

We decided to check out Amara before we go back home. I received a text from Carri Doloricon about the new promo at Amisa. The condo units are now available for a 10 year lease.  It sounded interesting and I decided to revive my online pages for the condo project. 

I went home around 6:45 just in time to eat dinner with Steph. It was a somewhat busy day and I am going to be busy updating my blogs for Robinsons Land Corporation projects.

3 Good things:
1.  New updates for Aspen Heights and Amisa
2. Geneve having a good tripping.  We are praying that the client will buy.
3. I wrote quiet a number of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment