Thursday, January 22, 2015

Daily Journal 1-22-2015

The day started pretty early and my wife was not late for her 8 am class. There was heavy traffic again in the Hernan Cortes intersection as their was activity in the road construction in the Sta. Lucia area. I got stuck more 15 minutes near Alpa City Suites. 

I had a meeting with the Robinsons Homes Sales head from Manila at Joven's Grill. We just talked about the updates on the project which seems to be so slow.  I am really having a hard time looking for new agents to push Aspen Heights and Blue Coast Residences.  We have to find a way to sell those RFO houses before I can finally move on. 

Flo and I went to the office of Landtraders to check on their projects and then we went to look at the showroom of the Bloq Residences.  The Bloq Residences is an interesting project.  The equity is just 5,000 a month for 24 months. Units are below 1 Million pesos.

In the afternoon, I was able to buy milk tea from bean leaf and some vitamins for Steph.  Traffic was heavy once again in the H.Cortes and I ended up in Parkmall. In Parkmall, I was able to buy some breakfast items and dog food.  I also bought roasted chicken from SM and I bet on the lottery. It's a good thing that SM has a payment center and I was able to pay our BPI bill.  While waiting for the chicken, I was able to buy ngohiong for Steph.

The day was in a way all about food.  I had a filling buffet lunch and I really enjoyed the roasted chicken for dinner. There are challenges work but I guess there are times that situations force us to be creative.  It is time for me to act and try to have some innovation in my job as a real estate practitioner. 

3 Things I am Thankful for:
1. Good food all day.
2. Safe Travel.
3. Paying Bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment