Monday, January 19, 2015

Changes in my life...my blog

Change is always inevitable.  Everyday, we change somewhat. We age. Our friends age. Our pets age.  We cannot really stop change. A lot of us just let change happen and feel helpless. Today, I realized that I should become the initiator of change.  I want to be the agent of change.  I want to start transforming myself to something different.  The world is already full of cliches about being better but in reality, only a few can consistently say that they change for the better. Change is not always for the better.  Change is just the starter for better.  What I mean is, change is just a start and we have a choice on how it should affect our lives.  The positive people always look at it as an opportunity on the other hand the negatives will look at it as a bad thing.

Today, I want to reinvent my self.  I want to be true to myself and not fantasize to be someone else. I want to change my life and I should not just let life change me. I still have choices and I am going to make the most out of it. Like a snake, I have to shed my old skin and look different.  I really want to look way different than last year.

Now,  will define properly what this blog is all about. This blog is about the nonsense that goes to my mind.  Nonsense because initially my thoughts does not really makes sense but eventually upon further examination, things become clearer. This blog could contain jokes, green stuff, rants, and even opinion on events that are important or important to me. I am irrelevant. I am not famous.  I am a mere speck of tiny dust in this wide universe. Come to think of it, I am just one of the billions of people who passed by this world. I could say I am fortunate to live but I will test myself if indeed a speck of dust can make a difference.


Today, is the start of the new me and I will use this blog to leave something behind to the next generation. My thoughts, my trials, my triumphs, and even obscurity will be revealed.  This blog is my autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment