Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Post

What will this blog be all about? Well, I am Carlo Andrew Olano and I am starting this blog to serve as my online journal and as a venue to express my views in life and with the events that could affect my life. This blog could contain entries about work, philosophy, travel, reviews, sports, and politics.  It is practically based on personal opinion and how I see things.

My views could be different from some of you and I am willing to read and respond to comments made on an entry in this blog. I am using this blog to reflect on life and also gain some kind of perspective on where my life would be going.  By starting this journal, I could practically look back in the future and see how I lived my life and be mesmerized how my ideas, beliefs, and looks evolved.  I am looking forward to even showing this to my future children or grandchildren.  I am practically starting my autobiography today with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment