Monday, June 30, 2014

30 Days of Change

I believe that forming a habit has no set days.  Some believe its 21 days others 30 while some say it can be way longer. It is all about repetition and embracing change. I am choosing 30 days because it fits the time frame of 1 month.  Many can change in a month. Doing something in 30 days probably will have some good effects on you no matter what.

It might not become a habit but at least it will not be as hard as doing it before. Let's say you want to be more friendly and you start a 30 day challenge to make 1 friend a day.  At the end of the process, most likely you will be more friendly. And most likely, it is easier to make friends compared a month before.

Since we are on the eve of a new month, it is a great time to form new habits.  Here are things that you can  probably do:

1. Weight Loss
2. To be better at your job
3. Diet
4. Exercise
5. Making Friends
6. Learning new things like cooking, programming, or sewing
7. Training

Personally, I will try this experiment this month. I am hoping to improve many things in my fitness, diet, and work. I am hoping that 30 days could be a start of something great for me.

Have you tried doing something for 30 straight day? Come, join me in my experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment